Sunday, 4 August 2019

Willow still queit.

7 innings went off, I still stand below,
White columns of my scorecard have nothing to show.
Nightmares that frustrates me compelling me to retreat,
Extinct I feel, struggling for my willow to speak.
The grains off my bat still lay untouched,
Their cracks I believe I have taken so much.
The colour of my blade still remains neat,
Extinct I feel, struggling for my willow to speak.
Each time I take my guard, hoping for a new innings to start.
No matter how hard I push, as always it retards.
The light of my ambition fluttering somewhere deep
Extinct I feel, struggling for my willow to speak.
I'll try and try to the fullest I can,
Stubborn by nature as I am.
Rolling in the dust today, but I'll reach the peak.
Extinct I feel, struggling for my willow to speak.
At present, I might be doing mistakes in blunder,
But the time is not far when my blade shatters thunder.
All my expectations I'll meet,
The time is near my willow will speak.....

No comments:

Post a Comment